1. I had a wonderful weekend. I took pictures of my girls and I have realized that when I am relaxed, I take pictures. Or maybe it's taking their pictures makes me relaxed and happy. Either way, it's good.
3. Life is getting a little bit easier as Ava is getting a little bit older. Don't worry, I am not disillusioned that it's all going to be easy peasy going forward. I have a 2 year old to keep me in check ...
4. We went shoe shopping for Addison with Crazy Betty this weekend. Somehow she ended up getting this one in shoes as well. She's a tricky one, that Betty. And she is obsessed with babies wearing shoes.
5. I have a really funny Christmas/ornament story about Crazy Betty - I need to find a photo and I'll blog it on Thursday. It's been this long since Christmas so why not wait a couple more days.
6. I went to the mall today for about 45 minutes between meetings. It was SO odd to be there with no children, not in a hurry, without a mission. I almost felt lost. (in the mall!?! Me? lost?)
7. Play-Doh is always a hit in our house. However, after Addison "cut" this guy's hair, she started trying to use the plastic scissors on my hair. Not so sure I should have introduced this game, lol
8. I realize this post is almost entirely focused on things related to my children, however, they are at all-consuming ages right now so that's par for the course.
9. Comparison is the thief of joy. Got that from Pinterest, love it!
10. I bought a new book on my Houston trip and read half of it on the airplane. It hasn't been touched since I got back. Luckily I have a couple more trips coming up in the next month so there's hope. I miss reading.