1. Did you know that you can spend $700 on a blender?!? I was not aware that a home user would ever require such a thing, but apparently there is a market for it. One major selling point in the description is that it is "fingerprint-resistent." Obsessive compulsive much?
2. As much as I abhore the $700 blender (which is currently on sale for $600), I do fully appreciate the quality of my $119 blender. Having had a cheap blender that wouldn't make proper smoothies or blend much of anything, this bad boy hasn't let me down yet.
3. Why am I even posting about blenders, you ask? I am on a smoothie kick, thanks to Pinterest and the amazing green monster smoothie I recently found (my fav new delicious lunch). I was thinking about buying a blender for my office but don't think it would be cost effective to spend $100 on a blender to save money on lunches, lol.
4. Why is it that my children will not get in sync with their sleeping/waking patterns? Addison was getting up every day at 4:15 last week, not she seems to be back to normal (fingers crossed) and Ava is up between 4 am - 5 am this week. I am not a fan.
5. I haven't been blogging so I haven't let you all know that I appear to have lost my mind and accepted the position of President of the local Junior League. Although it probably appears that I have lost my mind, it has been something I have wanted to do and I am very excited about it. Praying for balance and clarity in the upcoming 2 years (I am Pres-Elect for a year, and then Pres in 2013-14).
6. Happy Valentine's Day!! Aren't my girls the cutest little cuties?!
7. I am getting ready to make some announcements and changes to my photography biz and I am excited. I will share more soon. (don't you just HATE cryptic blog and Facebook posts?!? lol)
8. I really need to start exercising again. Maybe I'll start getting up before the girls. Oh wait, they get up between 4-5 am. So maybe I just won't sleep. ever.
9. I am excited about the upcoming months. I am going to San Francisco in April and DC in May. Also going to Tallahassee for my sister's first bridal shower and possibly a photography related trip squeezed in there somewhere as well. Whew!
10. I love caffine ;)
What's on your mind today?