I am definitely thankful for the many amazing blessings in my life - my amazing husband, healthy & happy girls, awesome family, a great job I love, friends who are beyond wonderful, and the list goes on. Tonight I started thinking of some of the other, sillier things, I am also thankful for.
1. Valet parking. What a wonderful thing it is! I was reminded of this when visiting a family member at the hospital a few times last week. It saved me at least 15 minutes from going all the way through the parking garage. We also used valet at Busch Gardens a couple of weeks ago. We paid double the parking fee for it but worth. every. penny. Two littles, a double stroller, and a tram are not a good combo.
2. Seat heaters. Simply awesome.
3. Mini Ugg boots. The cuteness kills me. Again, worth every penny.
4. Hunter wellington boots. And the AWESOME friend who knows me so well that she knew it would be a perfect birthday present. Somebody has been paying attention to Pinterest ;)
5. Photography. I took engagement photos for my sis this week, a family photo for my mom's card, and family/9 month photos for my bro's family - it makes me happy to be able to give the gift of photos to those I love the most. Life goes by in a blink, but hopefully I'm able to capture some moments that will be treasured in years to come.
6. Little girl's clothes that look like grown up girl's clothes. I loved smocked dresses and Lilly frocks as much as anyone, but I also love the little outfits with sassy skirts, converse, and of course, a good sweater dress.
What silly/serious things are you thankful for?