If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? I'll tell you what mine would be - White House photographer. Here's why that job is supremely awesome.
- First and foremost, I'd be taking photos in a photojournalistic style all day and getting paid for it.
- I love some parts of politics. This job would allow me to be a part of politics without having to be a politician. I could sidestep the nasty fights, the fake stuff, and the confrontation, but still attend State dinners, debates, and happenings in "the situation room."
- I'd be not only observing history in the making, but also documenting it!
- I'd get to meet and/or photograph some of the most powerful people in the world. (I almost said most important people but that's a matter of opinion - to me, the most important people in the world are my family and close friends)
- It would be the perfect blend of using my artistic talents as a photographer and being a part of something highly intellectual.
Photo by Oliver Denke via Google Panaramio
Now it's your turn - If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?