1. I have 11 new voicemails on my cell phone. I guess I should check them ... later.
2. This is what happens when your co-worker brings her 4 year old to the office over the weekend and the 4 year old finds the Zen garden in my office ... not so Zen. This same little mischeif maker broke the big pink diamond paperweight on my desk last month. I'm not so happy about it.
3. After my Hillbilly post on Monday, I got a text from a friend who had found matching adult boots online. I can't even imagine a grown woman wearing those. I take that back, there are probably girls from my husband's high school who are rocking those boots at this very moment.
4. On Saturday I realized my driver's license was no where to be found. After searching everywhere and stressing out about this for several days, I finally found it in my camera bag. It's a long story as to why it was in there but I'm sooo thankful to have found it. I'm assuming it's important to have a photo id when you check into the hospital (and also important for driving!!)
5. We are almost ready for baby #2. I need to order a few more necessities on Amazon, get some stuff out of storage at Betty's, wash baby clothes, and have the carpet & tile cleaned and we'll be set.
6. Amazon Mom is my new best friend - good prices, free shipping, no shopping with a 21 month old who's trying to break out of the stroller = happy me.
7. I bought some new books at the Border's going out of business sale yesterday. Now if I can just find time to relax and read!
8. I am bummed that the Water for Elephants movie is coming out right around my due date. I loved that book and would love to go see the movie before the baby comes. Depending on how things go - I may or may not make it.
9. I realize that from all of my recent posts, it sounds like I am a shopaholic with all of the online shopping I've been linking to. I'm actually not, I just prefer online shopping these days over shopping in stores (due to the above mentioned antsy toddler and the fact that I'm not buying any new clothes until I'm not pregnant anymore).
10. I am so proud of myself for resisting the temptation to go get a milkshake today mid-afternoon. Now I think I'll reward that good behavior with some ice cream ;)